Saturday, November 22, 2008

Freezing My Little Sketching Fingers Off

I had to leave my house today, but it would have been a good one to stay home by the fireplace, with a mug of hot chocolate (lots of marshmallows, please), and all of my art supplies laid out ready to go. Well, that will be tomorrow. I will not, for any reason, leave my cozy little house tomorrow.


Today I spent most of the day at Blue Skies Gallery. I always try to take something to work on when I'm there because the customers really like to see an artist working, and it's fun to answer their questions. This is what I worked on today, and it's not even half done. It's from a photo I have of my daughter when she was in first or second grade.

1 comment:

Decoracion Vintage Industrial Retro Chic said...

te felicito excelentes trabajos
saludos de PINK DAYS STUDIO ATELIER