Sunday, February 10, 2008

Painting Every Minute


Cash Box

Off the Deep End
24x30
I just can't describe the colors or the effects of the interference colors on the whole experience of looking at these. The photos just don't give them justice. But in person, the colors shift and dance before your eyes.

Jewel Box
24x30
Untitled
24x30

Man! I was on fire today! I didn't even stop to eat and for those of you who know me, that is just not what you'd expect. So Perry and Cooper took long naps, the radio was softly playing, and the wind was howling outside, all day. It sounded like the siding was going to be ripped off the house. But I just hunkered down in my little studio and cranked out work all day. Wow! I love that feeling. When I paint I don't want to do anything else.
Okay, here are my new ones. The Untitled has been revised, so has Jewel Box, and Cash Box has a few more layers of glazing. Actually, now that I'm looking at the photo of Cash Box, I realize that I forgot to get a new photo today. So, sorry, that's not current. And as far as Off the Deep End goes, well, helloooooo.......but, seriously, all of us, including those of you able to walk, have our deep end situations.

No comments: