Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Difficult Giraffe


This is another shot from my day at the Lafayette Park Zoo. I tried to finish this today because it was dreary and rainy outside and I had no other pressing things to do. But I don't know where the day went. And I'm having a harder time with him than I usually do on things. So...tomorrow.  And I have some collage ideas I want to work on, too. I've been visiting collage artists' blogs and I've seen some really exciting work, and it looks too good to miss.

4 comments:

Serena Lewis said...

This is going to be one cute giraffe, Deborah ~ :)

I'm looking forward to seeing your collage paintings. I'm keen to try a collage painting myself after being so inspired by Kelly Rae's book.

Paula Villanova said...

Your giraffe looks good to me; he has a gentle expression. I love the background color too.

Uta said...

Hi Deborah,
Thanks for commenting on my blog :). Its nice to meet new people.

Anonymous said...

So cute! I can relate! I was hit with CFDS fibro etc..lost all my friends and started to creating to not lose my mind!?