Sunday, April 20, 2008

Some Finished Work...almost



WIP  12x16

It' s pouring outside and it seems like the perfect day to paint! Well, for me, every day is a perfect day to paint. My lilies are almost finished; they only need some work on the edges and the leaves and the whole bottom third, actually. So maybe there's more work to do than I thought.
I think I've figured out how to post my work with my new computer. I've always been a pc person, since I got my first real computer, an IBM, in 1989. Before that I had a Commodore 64 and I spent hours writing little programs in Basic just to see a little graphic. Anyway, my new computer is an iMac. I love it! The keyboard seems a little smaller and I keep making spelling errors, but I'll get used to that. The best thing so far is the size of the screen and the sleekness of design.

Elias 
8x10

No comments: