Saturday, March 8, 2008

Update

I've had a few rough days this past week and most of the time in my studio has been spent reorganizing and making plans for future work. Today I got some good pieces for some still lifes which I'll photograph tomorrow morning. I like the way the light comes into my dining room and that's where I photograph subjects. In the morning if it's still raining and gloomy I'll have to wait a day. Ellen and I had fun searching for some still life items on the sale aisle in TJ Maxx this afternoon. I have a lot of ideas and you should start seeing the actual work soon. And I'm sticking to CP for the time being. I bought some Polychromos and started a piece with them, but I think they are better suited for detail work. My Prisamas and Coloursofts are still my favorites.

No comments: