Monday, August 22, 2011

Buzzzz....


More beads from Lynda Moseley's tutorial.






 Purple, purple, do I love purple....yes!!

 The next pictures are my interpretation of a project from the book Polymer Clay Color Inspirations. 






When I was a teacher my classroom was The Beehive.  I had a shelf full of bees in various forms, mostly huggable. So now my studio is the beehive, notice no caps. My most creative time is between 4pm and 9 pm. It took me about five years and two counselors to understand that I'll never have my former energy and there is nothing I can do about it. Most days I have some level of pain, and in order to keep on going, my body uses my energy to cope with the pain. It's very frustrating, because my brain has so many ideas it wants to explore, but my body can't keep up. Lots of nights at about 9, I feel like I've just gotten started, but the old body has to roll into bed. Aaarrrgh!

No comments: