Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Blogger Doesn't Like Me Tonight

Arrrgggh!! I'm so tired and I'm trying to post what I did from 11 to 7:30 today....long time, tiny work. This miniature stuff is takes a special kind of person. Anyway, all that work on little, teeny tiny 4x4 canvas? And it still needs some minor adjustments tomorrow.
Well, Blogger is being a pain tonight and won't upload my photos for some reason, so come back tomorrow and I'll make sure they are posted plus whatever I get accomplished tomorrow.

3 comments:

BALLET NEWS said...

I know what you mean ! Just wanted to stop by to say how much I enjoyed reading this post & to say hello. You have a great blog and really interesting photo's too. Best wishes and thank you for sharing...

CHummelKornell said...

Deborah, Hope things are going better with the posting. I really would like to see the works you were trying to get up. Don't you just love computers and servers? It seems like the internet is run by gremlins who just sit around thinking up ways to drive us all crazy!

Nicki said...

I hope you get this sorted out soon, Deborah. This is the kind of thing that would make me crazy!

Nicki