Friday, November 9, 2007

November What??



I can't believe it's this late in the year already, but I think the extended warm weather kind of threw me off. It's good to roll out the door and inhale that crisp, cool air now.
Today I worked like a little worker bee ( that's what I reminded myself of) as I sat for hours with no sound except the scritch, scritch of my pencils and the vrrrrrr of my pencil sharpener. I may have also been thinking out loud, but no one was here to tell me. I got a good start on 3 Apples Revisited. Tomorrow it's another craft show so I doubt if I'll get anything new done til Sunday. I'm anxious to get back to it because it was just rolling along so easily, not giving me aggravation like the last few pieces I've started. I'm also posting a picture of Cooper, looking bored, waiting for me to have time to play with him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cooper isn't bored. He's showing you what a great model he could be.
I'm enjoying keeping up to date with your creations. LK