Wednesday, June 20, 2007

June 20

Okay...here goes. My first blog entry. I figure this is a way for me to keep track of myself and more fun than writing in a journal, which I'll still do sometimes.
If you don't know me, here are all the facts you need to know.
1. I'm an artist who has finally gotten serious about it.
2. The three most important people in the world are my three children, who are all grown up and living their own lives.
3. I have three fantastic, caring sisters and a great brother, and a handful of lifelong friends( some old, some more recent) who have gone the distance with me.
4. I face challenges every day, but who doesn't ?
5. I believe in God, a supreme being who created all of us.
6. I have two cats, Cooper and Perry.
7. I became a teacher when I was 41, and I'm proud of that.

No comments: